Malibu Chamber of Commerce
Malibu Homes for Sale
"Creating homes on the ocean view bluffs at MariSol, that by their nature, become destination of respite 365 days of the year is the call of MariSol. Caringly developed in botanical gardens, the ocean view homes on the Malibu bluffs call the creative spirit to embrace a unique living experience in homes that are crafted for casual entertainment, gatherings of friends and family, and for simple individual respite. We believe that you will never have to leave MariSol; the home is your entertainment. Bon Voyage." Barry A. Berkus, A.I.A., Berkus Design Studio
- The Spanish Estate (11768 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is available for $15.9 million, fully furnished. It is a single-story contemporary Spanish-style home with over 7,000 sq.ft., 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and an infinity-edge pool. It features 16ft tall tongue and groove oak ceilings, specimen palm trees and a traditional Mexican tile water fountain at the entrance.
- Our first home is sold @ $16,000,000. The Showcase Estate (11802 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is a contemporary masterpiece with a true "water on water" infinity edge pool and 6,800 sq.ft. of single-story living space.
- Our second home was built custom by the owners and used the homebuilding program; lot sold by MariSol. The Balinese Estate (11794 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is a beautiful 6,890 sq.ft. Balinese and Hawaiian-style home complete with tikki torches and was completed in January 2012.
- Our fourth home is being built custom by the owners using the homebuilding program; lot sold by MariSol. The Ranch Estate (11898 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is under construction.
- Our fifth home is being custom built by the owners using the homebuilding program; lot sold my MariSol. The Coastal Oak Estate (11902 Ellice St, Malibu CA), the largest home yet. The home is a contemporary design and has 8,838 sq.ft. with 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- The Grand Estate is the "King" of the community, a 57-acre Malibu Ranch & Vineyard, perched on the hillside overlooking all of MariSol, County Line Beach and the Channel Islands. Improvements include a 10,000 sq.ft. home, guest house, 2 ponds, orchards, vineyards, equestrian facilities and 3 miles of hiking trails. Full build out @ $30 million.
Malibu CA Homes for Sale - Malibu Homes for Sale - Homes for Sale in Malibu CA