Malibu Homes for Sale
- MariSol Modern on Lot 4 (11846 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is our newest estate, under construction, and is rapidly emerging and will be ready for occupancy in early 2016. Designed by acclaimed architect Doug Burdge, this 13,814 sq.ft. (under roof) Modern home will be Malibu's premier oceanfront residence with 7beds, 9baths, guest house, movie theater, a private “beach” with patio and fire-pit, and much much more.
- The Spanish Estate on Lot 8 (11768 Ellice St, Malibu CA) was sold at a list price of $15.9 million, fully furnished. It is a single-story contemporary Spanish-style home with over 7,000 sq.ft., 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and an infinity-edge pool. It features 16ft tall tongue and groove oak ceilings, specimen palm trees and a traditional Mexican tile water fountain at the entrance.
- The Showcase Estate on Lot 6 (11802 Ellice St, Malibu CA) was sold at a list price of $17 million, fully furnished. It is a contemporary masterpiece with a true "water on water" infinity edge pool and 6,800 sq.ft. of single-story living space.
Custom Homes (Lot Purchased & Homebuilder Program Utilized)
- The Balinese Estate on Lot 7 (11794 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is a beautiful 6,890 sq.ft. Balinese and Hawaiian-style home complete with tikki torches and was completed in January 2012. This home was built custom for the owners who used the homebuilding program; lot sold by MariSol.
- The Ranch Estate on Lot 2 (11898 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is a stunning, contemporary, Ranch style estate designed by the great Barry Berkus, A.I.A. It was completed in June 2014 and was built custom for the owners using the homebuilding program; lot sold by MariSol.
- The Coastal Oak Estate on Lot 1 (11902 Ellice St, Malibu CA) is currently under construction. The home is a contemporary design and has 8,838 sq.ft. with 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. This home is being custom built by the owners using the homebuilding program; lot sold by MariSol.
Malibu CA Homes for Sale - Malibu Homes for Sale - Homes for Sale in Malibu CA