Coastal Oak Estate
Contemporary Malibu Home @ 11902 Ellice Street, Malibu, CA 90265
Homesite 1 and Finished Plans for $4 million.
- plans for the largest home at MariSol yet
- 5 bedrooms including two master suites, "sunrise and sunset"
- 7 bathrooms including a courtyard powder room
- 8,838 sq.ft. interior
- 2,500 sq.ft. covered courtyard
- Designed by Barry Berkus, A.I.A., Pacific Coast Builder's Conference (PCBC) Home of the Year winner for the Showcase Estate
- can be built on request by MariSol's Homebuilding Program, utilizing the same builders of the other 4 homes at MariSol
- chef's kitchen and prep kitchen
- 16ft tall oval shaped dining room with refrigerated wine cellar
- wet bar with kegs and sliding glass windows for easy service into courtyard
- 20ft tall pitched great room ceilings for volume
- 2,000 sq.ft. master suite w/ sunset views and sitting room and library
- heated lap pool and jacuzzi
- 3 car garage
- roundabout driveway with parking for 6 including a covered parking arbor
- estate flanked by magestic specimen coastal oaks, and other California natives
This contemporary Malibu home will be built on one of the largest lots in Phase 1 and will be one of the largest homes yet with 8,838 sq.ft, 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. The entrance to the home is flanked by existing California Coastal Oak trees.
Contact Us Now!
Contemporary Malibu Home - Coastal Oak Estate